- Targeted Advertising
- On time passing
- Great sermon: “I act the miracle”
- On strawberries, and God’s goodness
- New year, new lessons
What I'm Doing...
- I'm playing with Hootsuite. 2012-08-29
- make that 20. Obviously some sort of emergency happening. #greenville 2012-08-13
- 17 police cars have just driven by our work window with sirens on (headed up Laurens Road). Wonder what's happening? 2012-08-13
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
Wow. I’m really in trouble.
Turns out AT&T’s basic customer service people are better than the CEO. Why? At least they’re friendly.
The CEO won’t help you, and he’ll threaten you with legal action.
That’s right. The story is all over the internet. (How did I miss it?) It happened about the time I first started having trouble with my phone dropping calls (almost 3 months ago!).
So: Juan, Adrianna, Jeremy, and all of the rest of my AT&T friends, I apologize for being upset because you couldn’t fix my problem. At least you were nice. That’s more than we can say about your CEO, Randall Stephenson.
For the full AT&T fiasco history, click below. Or don’t. It’s long.
In May 2009, Tim and I switched to AT&T. He got a fancy new iphone that he could use on our mission trip to Europe, and I got a shiny new red phone. It’s a Samsung a777, I think. Or maybe it’s a737. Anyway, it’s red.
I wanted an orange one, but they were out of orange ones. So I decided that I would take a green one, but they were out of those too. So I was stuck with red.
Anyway, my red phone worked beautifully, for approximately 1 year 2 weeks. (more…)