- Targeted Advertising
- On time passing
- Great sermon: “I act the miracle”
- On strawberries, and God’s goodness
- New year, new lessons
What I'm Doing...
- I'm playing with Hootsuite. 2012-08-29
- make that 20. Obviously some sort of emergency happening. #greenville 2012-08-13
- 17 police cars have just driven by our work window with sirens on (headed up Laurens Road). Wonder what's happening? 2012-08-13
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
New Year’s Resolutions always tempt me. I love making goals and fresh starts. I could easily be one of those people who draws up a long list of detailed and impossible goals for each area of my life.
Ok, sometimes I succumb. But most of the time, I remember that there’s no way I’ll remember a resolution for a whole year, much less keep it.
This year, I made a January resolution. I’m calling it that because it only applies to January. February 1, it’s off (unless I decide to convert it into a February resolution). The January resolution is: get up at 6 am every morning. So far, so good. It helps that Tim is doing it with me, and that we bought a sunrise alarm clock.
A new year is a great time for new lessons, and I want to share a sermon that God is using to teach me more about living for Him. John Dodd preached “Who Lives the Christian Life?” from Romans 6 at Hampton Park on January 2, 2011. I’m still trying to understand Romans 6, but remembering that I am dead to sin and alive in Christ has been very helpful these first two weeks of January.
No Comments »
No comments yet.